Nitte Management Review attaches a lot of importance publication ethics. Editorial board is committed to fair and professional publishing. NMR aims to publish original work contributing to the literature and to the intellectual community in the best possible form. We expect similar standards from our reviewers and authors. NMR fully endorses the codes of conduct and international standards established by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). To maintain high quality all the articles submitted would undergo a rigorous peer review process. The review process of NMR is listed below:
- All manuscripts submitted will be checked for plagiarism.
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals are not acceptable.
- Manuscripts which are not consistent with the scope of the journal will not be considered for review.
- Papers will be refereed by at least 2 experts as decided by the editorial board.
- Manuscripts submitted to NMR would be treated as confidential documents. We expect our reviewers too to treat the manuscripts as confidential material.
- The review process is double blind and identities of the reviewers will not the disclosed to the authors.
- We expect the editors involved in the peer review process to disclose any conflicts of interest as a result of their academic relationships with any of the authors.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief based on the recommendation of reviewers. Editor-in-chief would decide if additional reviews are required.
- Authors of papers that are not accepted would be notified.