Total views : 301
A Micro-Finance Model for Rural India
- Business Line (2006): AP Rural Bank Draws up Aggressive Business Plans, dated September 11, 2006,Mangalore.
- GGB (2006): 30th Annual Report 2005-06 Gurgaon Gramin Bank, Gurgaon.
- Government of India, (1975); Report of the Working Group on Rural Banks, New Delhi.
- KGB (2006): Krishna Grameena Bank, 28th Annual Report-2005-06, Gulbarga.
- Khan H R (2005): Report of the Internal Group to Examine Issues Relating to Rural Credit and Microfinance, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
- KVG Bank (2006): 1st Annual Report-2005-2006, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, Dharwad.
- NABARD (2006): Annual Report 2005-2006, National Bank for Agricultural Development, Mumbai.
- Prathama Bank (2006). 31st Annual Report-2005^2006, Prathama Bank, Moradabad.
- Rajasekhar D (2004): Micro-finance and Poverty Alleviation: Issues Relating to NGO Programmes in South India, Working Paper 146, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
- Reserve Bank of India (2003). Report of Trend and Progress of Banking in India, Mumbai.
- Reserve Bank of India (2003a). Basic Statistical Returns of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India, Mumbai.
- Satish P (2005): Mainstreaming of Indian Microfinance in Economic and Political Weekly, April 23,2005, Mumbai
- Srinivasan R and Sriram M S (2003) Microfinance in India: Discussion, in IIMB Management Review,June 2003, Bangalore
- Thingalaya N K (1978). Innovations in Banking - Syndicate's Experience (mimeo), Paper 48, Public and Private Finance Division, World Bank, Washington.
- Thingalaya N K (2002): Microfinance and Poverty Alleviation: Some Issues, in Financing Agriculture, April-June, 2002, Mumbai
- Thingalaya N K (2005): Regional Rural Banks: Need for Consolidation and Convergence in CAB Calling, Jan-Mar 2005, College of Agricultural Banking, Pune.
- Thingalaya N K, Shetty N S and Moodithaya M S (2004); Micro-finance and Rural Employment: An Appraisal of the Potentialities, A NABARD funded research study conducted by them at Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management, Nitte.
- World Bank (1973): Reaching the Rural Poor: A Renewed Strategy for Rural Poor, Washington.
- World Bank (2001): The Microfinance Revolution: Sustainable Finance for the Poor, Washington.
- There are currently no refbacks.