Total views : 311
Agri-Business: A Strategic Move Towards Rural Prosperity
- Blyn, George, 1966: Agricultural Trends in India, 1891-1947, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania University Press. Chandra, N.K. 1995: China's Tryst with Globalization, Economic and Political Weekly Jan. 25.
- Dantwala M.L. 1996: My Academic Dialogues: Agricultural Price Policy and The Green Revolution, India Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.51.
- Gulati. A. 1998: Indian Agriculture in an Open Economy: Will It Prosper?, in India's Economic reforms and Development, Edited by Ahluwalia J. and Little I.M.D.
- Hazell, P.B.R. and Haggblade, S. 1991: Rural-Urban Linkages in India, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Oct-Dec.
- Khusro, A.M. 1994: Smelling the Rat, Indian Express, 20, January.
- Mishra, S.N. 1997 : Agricultural Liberalization and Development Strategy in Ninth Plan, Economic and Political Weekly, March,29.
- Nayyar, D. and Sen, A. 1994 : International Trade and Agricultural Sector in India, Economic and Political weekly, May 14.
- NSSO, 2005: Situation Assessment Survey of Farmers, GOI, New Delhi.
- Panani, M.N. 1999: Trends in Cultural Globalization: From Agriculture to Agribusiness in Kamataka, Economic and Political Weekly, July 31.
- Patnaik, U. 1996: Export Oriented Agriculture and Food Security in Developing Countries and India, Economic and Political Weekly, Special Number.
- Rao, C.H.H. 1989: Technological Change in Indian Agriculture: Emerging Trends and Perspectives, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Oct-Dec.
- Rao, V.M. 1995: Beyond Surpluses Food Security in Changing Context, Economic and Political Weekly, Jan. 28.
- Shetty, N.S. 1998 : Fifty Years of Agricultural Development-Experiments and Experience, Key Note Address to Mangalore University Economic Association.
- Shetty N.S., Thingalaya N.K. and Moodithaya M.S. 2003 : WTO and Its Implications for Indian Agriculture, Research Report submitted to The Indian Institute of Banking And Finance, Oct.
- Sainath P. 2007: Maharastra: Graveyard of Farmers, The Hindu, Nov. 14.
- Shastry D.V.S. et al 2003: Sectoral Linkages and Growth Prospects: Reflection on Indian Economy, Economic and Political Weekly June, 14.
- Swaminathan M.S (Ed.) 2007: Agriculture Cannot Wait: New Horizons in Indian Agriculture, Academic Foundation, New Delhi.
- Thingalaya, N.K. 1997: Banking Development in Independent India,
- Vaidyanathan, A. 2000: India's agricultural Development Policy, Economic and Political Weekly, May 13.
- Vyas, V.S. 1994: Agricultural Policies for the Nineties: Issues and Approaches, Economic And Political Weekly, June 25,1994.
- Vyas V.S. 1999: Agriculture Trade Policy and Export Strategy, Economic and Political Weekly, March 27.
- There are currently no refbacks.