Total views : 283
Agricultural Price Policy in India: Is there a Case for Government Intervention Now?
- Acharya S.S. and Agarwal N.L. 1994: Agricultural Prices - Analysis and Policy, Oxford and IBH, New Delhi.
- Bhalla G.S. (Ed) 1994: Economic Liberalization and Indian Agriculture, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, New Delhi.
- Bhattacharyya B. 2003: Trade Liberalization and Agricultural Price policy in India since Reforms, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, July-September.
- Chand R, 2008: Demand for Foodgrains, Economic and Political Weekly, Dec.29 - Jan 4, 2008.
- Dantwala M.L 1996: Dilemmas of Growth - The Indian Experience, Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Dantwala M.L. 1986 (Edited): Indian Agricultural Development since Independence, Oxford and IBH, New Delhi.
- Deshpande R.S. and Naika T.R. 2004: Moon in the Mirror: Farmers and Minimum Support Prices in Karnataka, Institute for Social and Economic Change Bangalore.
- F.A.O.(U N ), 1987: Agricultural Price Policies: Issues and Proposals, F.A.O., Rome.
- Government of India, 2007: Karnataka Development Report, Planning Commission, New Delhi.
- F.A.O. (U N), 2008: Agricultural Outlook, FAO, Rome.
- Government of India, 1990: Report of the Expert Committee for Review of Methodology of Cost of Production of Crops, New Delhi
- Government of India, 2000: National Agricultural Policy, New Delhi.
- Gulati, Ashok and Pursell G, 1996: Trade Policies, Incentives and Resource Allocation in Indian Agriculture, The World Bank, Washington, U.S.A.
- JKSH Institute of Management, 2003: WTO and Its Implications for Indian Agriculture Oct. Nitte, A Research Report submitted to The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- JKSH Institute of Management, 2007: Floor Price Revolving Fund Scheme of Karnataka - An Evaluation Study, Research Report submitted to Government of Karnataka.
- Radhakrishna, R. 2002: Food and Nutrition Security, in India Development Report-2002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai.
- Siddique, K. 2008: Challenge and Opportunity in Agriculture, The Hindu, May 2.
- There are currently no refbacks.