Total views : 282
Behavioural Finance: A Modern Tool for Investors Psychosis
- Barber B M and Odien Terrance (2000), "Trading is Hazardous to Your Health", The Journal of Finance, Vol. LV, No.2 pp. 773-806
- Barber B M and Odien Terrance (2001), "Boys will be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, and Common Stock Investment", Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol.116, No.1, pp. 261-292
- Bhandari G and Richard Deaves (2006), The Demographics of Overconfidence", The Journal of Behavioural Finance, Vol.7, No.1, pp.5-11.
- Goetzmann W and Zhu N (2005), "Rain and Shine: Where is the Weather Effect?" European Financial Management, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 559-78
- Hirshleifer D and Shumway, T (2003), "Good Day Sunshine: Stock Returns and the Weather", Journal of Finance, Val,S8, No.3, pp. 1009-32
- Kahneman, Daniel and Tversky, Amos, (1979), Prospect Theory: AN Analysis of Decision Under Rsik, Econometrica, Vol. 47, No. 2, pp 263-291
- Kahneman, Daniel and Tversky, Amos, and Slavic, Paul, (1990), The causes of Preference Reversal, American Economic Review, No. 80, pp. 204-217.
- March, James, and Sharpira, Zur, (1987), Managerial Perspective on Risk Taking, Management Science, No. 33, pp. 1404-17.
- Olsen Robert (1998)/'Behavioural Finance and its Implications for Stock Price Volatality, Association for Investment Management and Research", Financial Analysts Journal, Vol. 54, No.2, pp. 10-18
- O'Toole Brian and Steiny Richard (1995), "Behavioural Finance101", Financial Planning, May 2005, pp. 91-92
- Ritter J R (2005), "Behavioural Finance", Pacific Basin Finance Journal, Vol.ll, No.4, PP. 429-437.
- Sameulson, P. A., (1963), Risk and uncertainty: A fallacy of large numbers, 5cientia, Vol. 98, No. 4-5, pp. 108-113.
- Saunders E M J (1993), "Stock Prices and Wall Street Weather", American Economic Review, Vol. 83, No.5, pp.1337-45
- Shefrin and Statman, Meir, (1994), Behavioural Capital Asset Pricing, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 323-349
- Shefrin H (2000), Beyond Greed and Fear, Harvard University Press, Boston.
- Shiller, Robert and Pound John, (1986), Speculative Behaviour of Institutional Investors, National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper No. 1964.
- Shiller, Robert, (1990), Market Volatalityand Investor Behaviour, American Economic Review, Vol. 80, No.2, pp.58-62.
- Shiller, Robert, (1998), Human Behaviour and the Efficiency of the Financial System, National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper No. W6375.
- Thaler, Richard and Tversky, Amos and Kahneman, Daniel, and Schwartz, Alan, (1997), The Effect of Myopia and Loss Aversion on Risk Taking: An Experimental Test, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 112, No.2, pp.647-661.
- Thompson, Suzanne c., (1981), Will it hurt if I can Control it? A complex answer to a simple question, Psychological Bulletin, No. 90, pp. 89-101.
- There are currently no refbacks.