Total views : 315
Banking for Rural Development: Emerging Trends, Issues and Concerns
- Asian Development Bank, 2000: Finance for the Poor: Microfinance Development Strategy, Manila
- Cnaan Ram A. 2010: The Business of Helping the Poor, Nitte Management Review, Vol.4, Issue 2, Dec.20 10
- Census ofIndia (2008): Analytical Repolt on Household Assets. Census 2001, New Delhi
- Government of India, 2008 : Report of the Committee on Financial Inclusion (Rangarajan Committee), Government of India, New Delhi, 2008.
- Government of India, 2008; Eleventh Five Year Plan: 2007- 2012, Vol. I; Inclusive Growth, Planning Commission, New Delhi.
- Mohan, Rakesh, 2006: Economic Growth, Financia l Deepening and Financial Exclusion, RBI Bulletin, November, Mumbai.
- Moodithaya M.5. 2009; Rural Self-Employment Programmes in India: An Appraisal, Manak Publications Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
- NABARD, 1999: Report of RBI's Working Group on NonGovernmental Organizations and Self-Help Groups, Mumbai.
- NABARD, 1999: Repolt of The Task Force on Suppoltive Policy and Regulatory Framework for Microfinance, Mumbai.
- NABARD, 2009: Doubling of Agricultural Credit Programme (2004-05 to 2006-07) - A Study Repolt, Mumbai.
- NABARD, 2010: Status of Micro Finance in India 2009-10, Mumbai
- Otero, Maria & Rhyne Elisabeth, 1994: The New World of Micro-Enterprise Finance, Kumarian Press, Connecticut U.s.A.
- Ramakumar R. & Chavan Pallavi, 2007: Revival in Agri cultural Credit in the 200s, Economic and Political Weekly, December 29, Mumbai
- Reserve Bank of India (2008): Reports on Currer.cy and Finance 2003-08, Vol. V, The Banking Sector in India: Emerging Issues and Challenges, I Mumbai.
- Reserve Bank of India, 2009: Report of the High Level Committee to Review the Lead Bank Scheme, Mumbai.
- Reserve Bank of India, 2009: Report of the Working Group to Review The Business Correspondent Model, Mumbai.
- Reserve Bank of India, 2010: Handbook of Statistics on the Indian Economy, Mumbai
- Reserve Bank of India, 201 1: Report of the Sub-Committee of the Central Board of Directors of RBI to Study Issues and Concerns in the MFI Sector, January, 2011, Mumbai.
- Thingalaya N.K. 2010: Gramin Banks: Bounce Back, JKSH Institute of Management, Nitte
- Thingalaya N K, Shetty N.S. & Moodithaya M.S. 2004: Microfinance and Rural Employment: An Appraisal of the Potentialities, Research Reoprt submitted to NABARD, J.K.S. Institute of Management, Nitte.
- Thingalaya N.K., Moodithaya M.s. & Shetty N.s. 2010: Financial I nclusion and Beyond: Issues and Challenges, Academic Foundation, New Delhi.
- United Nations, 2006: Building Inclusive Financial Sectors for Development, New York.
- World Bank, 2004: India: Scaling Up Access to Finance for India's Rural Poor; Washington, D.C.
- World Bank, 2008: Finance for All? Policies and Pitfalls in Expanding Access, Washington, D.C.
- There are currently no refbacks.