Total views : 356
An Insight into Modern Consumer Attitude
- Ajzen, Icek and Fishbein, Martin, (1980) Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour. Prentice Hall Englewood cliffs,NJ.
- Ajzen, I. (1985). From intentions to actions: A theory of planned behavior. In J. Kuhl & J. Beckman (Eds.), Action control: From cognition to behavior (pp. 11-39). New York: Springer Verlag.
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior, Organisational Behaviour and Human Decision Processe,50, 179-211
- Ajzen, I., & Driver, B.L. (1991). Prediction of leisure participation from behavioural, normative and control beliefs: An application of the theory of planned behaviour. Leisure Sciences, 13, 185-204
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. (2000). Attitudes and attitude behaviour: Reasoned and automatic processes. in European review of social psychology. W. Stroebe, M. Hewstone, (eds). Wiley, Chichester, England.
- Ajzen, I., & Timko, C. (1986). Correspondence between health attitudes and behaviour. Journal of Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 7, 259-276.
- Allport, G.w. (1935). A handbook of social psychology. Clarke University Press, Worcestor, MA. USA.
- CT.Allen, KA.Machleit and SS.Kliene (1992),"A comparison of attitudes and emotions as predictors of behaviour at diverse level of behavioural experience'; Journal of Consumer Research, VoL18, March PP.493-504
- Etzel, Michael J, Walker, Bruce J,and Stamto, William J,(2001),Marketing,12th ed, McGrawhili Irwin.
- Engel, James.F, Blackweell, Roger.D and Miniard, Paul. W, "Consumer Behaviour", Dryden press.
- Fishbein.M(1967), Readings in Attitude theory and measurement, A conSideration of Beliefs and their role in Attitude measurement, John wiley&Sons.
- Graham, Judy (2004), Critical thinking in Consumer Behaviour: cases & experiential exercises, PearsonPrentice Hall publishers.
- Hawkins, Best and Coney (1998), Consumer Behaviour: Building marketing strategy-Ch.12 "Attitudes & influencing attitudes",7th ed., Irwin McGrawhill.
- I.Ajzen (2001),"Nature & operations of Attitudes", Annual Review of Psychology, Vol.52, No.1, PP.27-58.
- Jain,P.C and Bhatt, Monika, Consumer Behaviour in Indian Context, S.Chand & Co., N.Delhi.
- KP, Sunny (1994), Changes in consumption behaviour in kerala, International congress on kerala studies, Aug 1994.
- Mamoria, C.B,Joshi, R.Land Mulla, N.I(2001), Principles and practice of Marketing in India, Kitab Mahal Publishers.
- Mary, Sarguna.G(2009),"Product purchase decision making prooess among urban married working women in Trichi District-An analysis", Indian Journal of Marketing,VoI.XXXIX,No.2"PP.17-25.
- Nair, Suja R, Consumer Behaviour in the Indian Perspective, Himalaya Publishing House
- Schiffman, L.G and Kanuk, L.L, Consumer Behaviour, Prentice Hall India, N.Delhi
- Sharma, Kuldeep, Consumer Behaviour, Galgotia Publishers, N.Delhi, 2001.
- There are currently no refbacks.