Total views : 216
Bank Finance for Agribusiness in a Dynamic Setting
- Isher J. Ahluwalia, "Inter-relationships between Agriculture and Industry", The Indian Economic Journal, Conference Volume, December 28-30, 1985, Part, II.
- Until 1997, there was undivided Dakshina Kannada consisting of both Udupi and present Dakshina Kannada. There were eight districts viz., Bantwal, Belthangadi, Karkala, Kundapur, Mangalore, Puttur, Sulya and Udupi. In August 1997 Udupi district was formed which now consists of Karkala, Kundapur and Udupi Taluks.
- For details see G. V. Joshi, "Inter-Relationships Between Agriculture and Industry in Dakshina Kannada District: Some Reflections" in CN Ramachandran et.al, Perspectives on Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu, Mangalore University, 1991.
- G. V. Joshi and Sudhir Raj K., Development Possibilities in Coastal Karnataka, Justice K.S. Hegde Institute of Management, Nitte, 2009.
- N. K. Thingalaya, The Banking Saga: History of South Kanara Banks, Corporation Bank, Mangalore, 1999.
- Address by K. C. Chakrabarty, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India at the National Seminar on Productivity in Indian Agriculture at CAB, Pune on September 2, 2011.
- C. H. Hanumantha Rao, "Liberalization of Agriculture in India: Some Major Issues", Indian Journal Agricultural Economics, Vol. 50, July-September, 1995.
- D. P. Choudury and Ajith Das Gupta, Agriculture and the Development Process: A Study of Punjab, Chromhelm, London, 1985.
- Y. Alagh, Scope for Agro Processing in India, Ajantha, New Delhi, 1996.
- Government of India, Planning Commission, Seventh Five Year Plan Document, (1985-1990).
- Government of India, Planning Commission, Eighth Five Year Plan Document, (1992-1997).
- Radhakrishna Bhat M, Credit Planning and Industrial Development: A Case Study in Dakshina Kannada, Ph. D thesis submitted to Mangalore University in 1996.
- Bank finance to agri business consists of direct credit and indirect credit. The present study concentrates on indirect credit to agriculture as this is provided to agro based industries.
- There are currently no refbacks.