Total views : 267
Bad Loans in Good Banks: Recent Experiences in India
- Anonymous. (2013). Rising NPAs: FM Wants Stern Action. Deccan Herald, p. 15.
- Chakrabarthy, K. C. (2013). Two Decades of Credit Management in Indian Banks: Looking Back and Moving Ahead1. In BANCON 2013.
- Joshi, G. V. (1997). Impact of the Debt Relief Scheme: Findings of A Field Study. In G. V Joshi, S. Giriappa, & Y. Dongre (Eds.), Problems and Prospects of Rural Banking in India (pp. 202-205). Mangalore: Mangalore University.
- Nandi, S. (2013). Banks need Specialised Credit Care to bring Down Bad Loans. Deccan Herald, p. 11.
- Pandey, S. (2013). As Bad Loans Rise, India Tough on "Wilful" Default. Deccan Herald, p. 15.
- Raghavan, R. S. (2010). Banking in India Since Independence. The Indian Banker, 5(8), 12-18.
- Sinha, S. (2013). Get Cracking on Bad Loans, FinMin tells Govt Banks. The Hindu Business Line, p. 1.
- Thingalaya, N. K. (1987). Banking Development in India since Independence. Pigmy Economic Review, 33(1), 1-12.
- Thingalaya, N. K. (2000). Indian Banking at the Cross Roads. In G. V Joshi, P. A. Rego, & N. Lobo (Eds.), Indian Banking: Issues and Concerns (pp. 39-48). Mangalore: Mangalore University.
- Trend and Progress of Banking in India. (n.d.). Mumbai.
- Upadhyay, A. (2013, November 27). Banks alone not to Blame. The Hindu Business Line. Manglore.
- Vision, I. (2014). Banking Developments. IIBF Vision.
- There are currently no refbacks.