Factors Influencing Buying Behavior of Consumers of Domestic Soft Drinks: A Case Study
The study shows that all the age groups of consumers are satisfied with domestic soft drinks in this region and the factors like price and availability of the products are the most important factors which are influencing the consumers to prefer domestic brands in the market.
- Agarwal, A. S. (2010). Motivation and Executive Compensation. IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, 9(1/2), 27–46.
- Biswas, A., & Sen, A. (1999). Coke vs Pepsi: Local and Global Strategies. Economic and Political Weekly, 34(26), 1701–1708.
- Chakraborty, S. (2011). Perceptions and Buyer Behavior Towards Private-Label Colas: An Exploratory Study to Understand the Views of the Store Managers of United Kingdom. IUP Journal of Marketing Management, 10(1), 7–18.
- Devaraj, B., & Enid, M. (2011). Subjective Norms That Affect the Consumer Attitude on Their Consumption Behavior With Reference To Carbonated Soft Drinks. International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, 2(4), 104–113.
- Draškoviæ, N., Temperley, J., & Pavièiæ, J. (2009). Comparative Perception(s) of Consumer Goods Packaging: Croatian Consumers Perspective(s). International Journal of Management Cases, 11(Special Issue: CIRCLE Conference 2009), 154–163. https:// doi.org/10.5848/APBJ.2009.00028
- Gupta, S., Maity, M., & Pandey, S. C. (2014). Sponsor, Ambusher, and Other: Consumer Response to Three Strategies. Vikalpa, 39(1), 75–86.
- Prakash, G., & Pathak, P. (2014). Understanding rural buying behaviour: a study with special reference to FMCG products. Indian Journal of Marketing, 44(8), 43–55. https://doi.org/ 10.17010/ijom/2014/v44/i8/80132
- Wulf, K. De, Odekerken-Schröder, G., Goedertier, F., & Ossel, G. Van. (2005). Consumer perceptions of store brands versus national brands. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22(4), 223–232. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760510605335
- There are currently no refbacks.